下面是从一本电子书上复制的,不知是否对你有用:
A: My name is John Smith. I’d like to make an appointment with Dr Black sometime this week. 我叫约翰. 史密斯,我想在这个星期的某个时候请布莱克医生看病。
B: Have you seen the doctor before? 你以前找布莱克医生看过病吗?
A: No. This is the first time. 没有,这还是第一次。
B: Who referred you to Dr Black? 谁介绍你来找布莱克医生的呢?
A: UCLA Hospital. 是 UCLA 医院。
B: What seems to be the problem? 你哪儿不舒服?
A: I’ve been coughing for the last few days, and I’ve got a sore throat. 最近几天我一直咳嗽,并且还喉痛。
B: How about tomorrow afternoon at three? 明天下午3点怎样?
A: That’ll be fine. Thank you very much. Bye. 很好,多谢你了,再见。
B: See you tomorrow afternoon. 明天下午见。
(第二天下午,John Smith来到预约的医院,首先是要挂号(registration),即在签名簿上签名或向护士报到)
A: Miss, I have an appointment with Dr Black at three. 小姐,我与布莱克医生3点钟有预约。
B: May I have your name please? 请问你叫什么名字?
A: John Smith. 约翰. 史密斯。
B: Please have a seat and fill out this form. When you complete it, please return it to me. 请坐,填好这张张表,然后交给我。
(约翰. 史密斯填好表后,交给护士)
B: Do you have insurance? 你参加保险了吗?
A: Yes, here is my insurance card. 参加了,这是我的保险卡。
B: OK. Please wait over there. It won’t take too long. 好的,请在那边等一下,不会很久的。