see sb doing sth 的意思是“看见某人在做某事”。
但如果表示“看见某人已经做了某事”呢?可以用 see sb having done sth 吗?
▲英语可以说 see sb doing sth,表示看见某人正在做某事。如:
I saw a girl riding a horse. 我看见一个骑马的女孩。
I saw him at the bar ordering a beer. 我看见他在酒吧点啤酒。
I saw a man making his way towards me. 我看到一名男子向我走来。
We saw three birds circling very high up. 我们看到3只鸟在高空盘旋。
▲但英语一般不说 see sb having doen sth。若要表示“看见某人已经做了某事”,可用 see sb do sth——这里用动词原形,表示动作的全过程,而既然看到了“动作的全过程”,则说明动作已经发生了。如:
I saw her push the boulder down on you. 我看见她将巨石推下砸向你。
I saw them walk away and felt absolutely desolated. 我看到他们走开了,感到万分悲凉。
I saw him take off his anorak and sling it into the back seat. 我看见他把带帽防寒服脱下来扔在了后面的座位上。
I saw the car drive past, but didn’t recognize the woman behind the wheel. 我看见汽车开过去了,却没有认出开车的女子。
Several eyewitnesses testified that they saw the officers hit Miller in the face. 几位目击证人证明他们看见那几个警官打了米勒的脸。