用英语表示“要不是”“若不是”的常用虚拟语气句型归纳:
▲but for
But for the atmosphere plants would die. 如果没有大气,植物就会死亡。
But for his pension, he would starve. 要不是他有养老金,他就会挨饿了。
But for your help, we should not have finished in time. 要不是你帮忙,我们就不及时完工。
But for you, we couldn’t have carried out the plan. 要不是你的话,我们(当时)无法实行那项计划。
▲except for
Except for John, they would all have died. 要不是因为约翰,他们就都会死了。
She would have left her husband years ago except for the children. 要不是为了孩子,她几年前就离开她丈夫了。
You’d have a good view of the sea from here except for the block of flats in between. 要不是隔着这座公寓大楼,大海的景色就可以从这里一览无遗。
▲without
Without your assistance we wouldn’t have succeeded. 要不是有你帮忙,我们是不会成功的。
Without medical intervention, the child would have died. 如果不是医疗的介入,这个孩子可能已经死了。
▲only (that)
I’d have gone, only (that) it rained. 要不是下雨,我已经走了。
He would probably do well in the examination only he gets very nervous. 他要不是考试很紧张,成绩可能不错。
▲if…not…
She would have died if the doctors had not saved her. 要不是医生救了她,她就死了。
If he weren’t so silly, he would understand. 他要不是那样傻的话,他就会明白了。
If I hadn’t stopped her, she would have jumped down. 要不是我阻止了她,她就跳下去了。
If the driver hadn’t braked in time, the car would have hit me. 要不是司机及时把车刹住,我早就给撞倒了。
▲if it hadn’t been for
If it hadn’t been for the doctor, he would have died. 要不是医生救了他,他就会死了。
If it hadn’t been for your help, I really don’t what I’d have done. 要不是你的帮助,我真不知会弄成什么样子。
▲if it weren’t [wasn’t] for
If it weren’t for water, no plant could grow. 要是没有水,植物就无法生长。
If it wasn’t for me you’d have married her two years ago. 要不是因为我的原因,你两年前就会同她结婚了。
如果觉得我的回答对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!