▲你的句子中的 feel 并非连系动词,而是实义动词,后面的 the least desire 不是表语,而是宾语。feel the least desire to go to bed 的意思是“一点也不想睡”。你的句子的翻译:
David has won the first prize in singing; he is still very excited now and feels the least desire to go to bed. 大卫歌唱比赛获得了一等奖,他现在仍然很兴奋,一点也不想去睡觉。
▲类似的例子如:
You won’t feel the slightest pain. 你一点都不会感到疼。
He felt something close to despair. 他有一种接近绝望的感觉。
I felt the familiar ache in my lower back. 我感到腰又开始痛了。
I did not feel the slightest inclination to hurry. 我没有丝毫着急的意思。
You can feel the hostility coming from that man. 你可以感觉到那个人的敌意。
The students felt the strain of the extra homework. 学生感到了额外家庭作业的沉重负担。
We could feel the tremendous heat coming from the fire. 我们能感觉到火焰发出的灼热。
She felt the sudden sweet release of her own tears. 她感到自己甜蜜的泪水一下子涌了出来。
It may be that you will feel the exact opposite of what you expected. 可能你的感觉将和你的期盼刚好相反。
如果觉得我的回答对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!