I find you a good friend. 我发现你是个好朋友。
这句是否可以理解为宾语从句:I find that you are a good friend.
因为做这类选择题的时候总想加 are,但是加了就错,不知道为什么。
两句话虽然一个是“主+谓+宾(宾语从句)”,一个是“主+谓+宾+宾补”,但是感觉意思是一样的啊。
请老师讲讲补语,哪些词后面会经常跟补语呢,不求全面,但求老师给个方向,我好查资料。谢谢老师。
▲对于一个可以接宾语从句的“谓语动词”来说,它后面所接的“宾语+宾补”结构在许多情况下都可将其中的“宾语+宾补”转化成“宾语从句”。如:
Do you think it necessary?= Do you think (that) it is necessary? 你认为这有必要吗?
I know this to be a fact. = I know (that) this is a fact. 我知道这是事实。
I imagined her slight and frail.= I imagined (that) she was slightand frail. 我想像她是小个子很虚弱。
We believe her to be innocent. = We believe (that) she is innocent. 我们相信她无罪。
He found the room empty.= He found (that) the room was empty. 他发现房间是空的。
I found him lying on the floor. = I found (that) he was lying on thefloor. 我发现他躺在地板上。
She found it difficult to answer the question.= She found (that) it wasdifficult to answer the question. 她发现回答这个问题很困难。
We don’t consider it possible to set back the clock of history. = Wedon’t consider (that) it is possible to set back the clock of history. 我们认为要使历史的时钟倒转是不可能的。
▲但是,注意,有许多用于“谓语动词+宾语+宾补”的“谓语动词”虽然可以接“宾语+宾补”,但不一定能接“宾语从句”,这样的结构自然不能宜转化为宾语从句。如:
I like my tea strong. 我喜欢喝浓茶。
They chose Tom captain. 他们选汤姆为队长。
I got the machine running. 我开动了机器。
You must make yourself respected. 你应该使自己受到尊敬。
It’s better to leave some things unsaid. 有些事倒是不说的好。
They are having their house painted. 他们的房子在被粉刷。
I can’t drink it hot. 这东西热得我不能喝。
Who has left the door open? 谁把门敞开的?
Ask him in, please. 请他进来。
Leave the door open, please. 请不要关门。
John wears his hair very long. 约翰留着很长的头发。
They named the child Jimmy. 他们将孩子命名为吉米。 (名词用作宾语补语)
I have guests coming. 我有客人要来。 (现在分词用作宾语补语)
Let’s cut it short. 咱们把它剪短吧。
I find her attitude strange. 我发现她的态度很奇怪。
Don’t call me a liar. 别叫我骗子。
I’ll first get the supper ready. 我先去把晚饭准备好。
Keep the door open. 把门开着。
▲另外,由于反身代词通常不用作主语,所以对于“宾语(为反身代词)+宾补”的结构来说,也不宜转化为宾语从句。如:
He felt himself very ignorant. 他感到自己很无知。
He shouted himself hoarse. 他把声音都叫得嘶哑了。