I’ll have Bob show you your room.
I’ll have Bob show you to your room.
这两句都对吗?还是有错有对?区别是啥?谢谢!
I’ll have Bob show you your room.(强调带去看房间)
参考译文:我会让鲍勃向你展示你的房间/带你去看你的房间.
I’ll have Bob show you to your room.(强调带到房间里面去)
参考译文:我会要鲍勃带你到你的房间。
这两句都对吗?还是有错有对?区别是啥?谢谢!
解答:以上句子都正确,只是意思有所不同.第1句指看房间;第2句到房间
(1)show sb sth 向某人展示某物/ 把某物给某人观看
Tickets, please. Show your tickets.
票,请把票拿出来。
She showed me her pictures.
她把她的照片拿给我看。
Show me your ticket.
向我出示票。
(2)show sb to +地点名词: 带某人到某个地方/送某人到某地。
Let me show you to my study.
我带你去我的书房。
Milton was shown into the office.
米尔顿被领到了办公室。
He showed me to the door.
他亲自送我到门口。
Because of the darkness in the cinema,I was shown to my seat.
电影院里很黑,我被领到了自己的座位上。
(3)show sb sth=show sth to sb 向某人展示某物/把某物给某人看
She has shown her new ring to her friends.
她让朋友们看自己的新戒指。
She has shown her new hat to the other girls.
她给其他女孩子看她的新帽子.
Cut out this article and show it to your bank manager.
将这篇文章剪下来,拿给你的银行经理看。
如果觉得我的回答对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!