And as discussion of language acquisition becomes more substantive, it moves to assumptions about the language organ that are more rich and domain specific, without exception to my knowledge.
请问:without exception to my knowledge是什么意思?
without exception to my knowledge包括两个结构:without exception 和 to my knowledge。
1. without exception:无一例外,一律,统统。如:
You must report here every Tuesday without exception. 你每个星期二都必须来这里报告,不可以有例外。
All students without exception must take the English examination. 所有学生都必须参加英语考试,无一例外。
The vehicles are without exception old, rusty and dented. 那些车辆一律都很破旧,锈迹斑斑,布满凹痕。
Almost without exception these women fall victim to exploitation. 几乎毫无例外这些女人都成为了剥削的牺牲品。
2. to my knowledge 所我所知。如:
Alec never carried a gun to my knowledge. 据我所知亚历克从来不带枪。
He’s never worked here to my knowledge. 据我所知,他从来没有在这里工作过。
In this town there are only a couple of restaurants that to my knowledge (= judging from my personal experience and information) serve good food. 据我所知,这个镇上只有几家餐馆菜肴不错。
(1)without exception to 毫无例外地,一律;概;一无例外;全都
The vehicles are without exception old, rusty and dented.
那些车辆一律都很破旧,锈迹斑斑,布满凹痕。
Almost without exception those convicted were our friends and colleagues.
那些被判有罪的人几乎无一例外都是我们的朋友和同事。
(2)to my knowledge=as far as I know据我所知
The matter came to my knowledge later.
我後来才知道那件事。
To my knowledge, she has never been late before.
据我所知,她从未迟到过。
To my knowledge, there is no such idiom in English.
据我所知,英文里并没有这样的成语。
如果觉得我的回答对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!